Thursday, August 20, 2009

Taming the Wild'uns






Normally I hate books like this. There are literally seven trillion "tips" for keeping your students from acting like wild animals.


My thinking is as follows:


If it's this hard, then something OTHER THAN THE SCHOOLS AND THE TEACHERS HAS GONE HORRIBLY WRONG!



However,

...in a desperate fit of despair, whilst flipping through this book which I had stolen from another teacher...I found one valuable tip that worked for me.


And one is all you need.


So, in the interests of YOUR survival, YOUR health and well-being, YOUR peace of mind, I recommend this book and ask you, dear readers, to post your suggestions for our BRAND NEW COLLEAGUES about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime I mean that so super sarcastically you could not even know...
* We are not paid to endorse any book (would that we were).

No comments:

Post a Comment